NHRMA Mutual always welcomes new brokers.
As a broker, this is your chance to represent one of the leading providers of workers' compensation coverage for long-term care organizations.
Advantages to being a broker for NHRMA Mutual are:
- Requires no agent contract and agents set their own commissions.
- Staff is available to participate in your sales presentations upon request.
- Staff members have expert knowledge in both long-term care and workers’ compensation insurance – two highly regulated industries.
- Any broker or agent licensed in our states of operation may submit new business.
- NHRMA Mutual will consider most risks ‐ large or small.
For more information contact:
Elizabeth Spohr, Executive Director of Insurance Services